- Destructure the array to get x1, y1, x2 and y2.
- Calculate the midpoint for each dimension by dividing the sum of the two endpoints by 2
const mid_point = ([x1, y1], [x2, y2]) => [(x1 + x2) / 2, (y1 + y2) / 2]; console.log(mid_point([6, 6], [4, 4])); console.log(mid_point([2, -2], [4, 4])); console.log(mid_point([2, 2], [-4, -1])); console.log(mid_point([1, 3], [2, 5]));
[5,5] [3,1] [-1,0.5] [1.5,4]
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join