- Create a new Set() with all values of a and values in b for which the comparator finds no matches in a, using Array.prototype.findIndex().
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const union_With = (a, b, comp) => Array.from(new Set([...a, ...b.filter(x => a.findIndex(y => comp(x, y)) === -1)])); console.log(union_With([1, 1.2, 1.5, 3, 0], [1.9, 3, 0, 3.9], (a, b) => Math.round(a) === Math.round(b))); console.log(union_With([1, 2, 3, 4], [1, 2, 3, 4, 5], (a, b) => Math.round(a) === Math.round(b)));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join