PHP Class Exercises : Calculate the difference between two dates
PHP class: Exercise-5 with Solution
Calculate the difference between two dates using PHP OOP approach.
Sample Dates : 1981-11-03, 2013-09-04
<?php $sdate = new DateTime("1981-11-03"); $edate = new DateTime("2013-09-04"); $interval = $sdate->diff($edate); echo "Difference : " . $interval->y . " years, " . $interval->m." months, ".$interval->d." days "; ?>
Difference : 31 years, 10 months, 1 days
PHP Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a PHP class that sorts an ordered integer array with the help of sort() function.
Next: Write a PHP calculator class which will accept two values as arguments, then add them, subtract them, multiply them together, or divide them on request.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join