PHP Class Exercises : Convert a string to Date and DateTime
PHP class: Exercise-7 with Solution
Write a PHP script to a convert string to Date and DateTime.
Sample Date : '12-08-2004'
Note : PHP considers '/' to mean m/d/Y format and '-' to mean d-m-Y format.
<?php $dt = DateTime::createFromFormat('m-d-Y', '12-08-2004')->format('Y-m-d'); echo $dt; ?>
PHP Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join