Python: Sum of all items of a given array of integers where each integer is multiplied by its index
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-100 with Solution
Write a Python program to compute the sum of all items in a given array of integers where each integer is multiplied by its index. Return 0 if there is no number.
def sum_index_multiplier(nums): return sum(j*i for i, j in enumerate(nums)) print(sum_index_multiplier([1,2,3,4])) print(sum_index_multiplier([-1,-2,-3,-4])) print(sum_index_multiplier())
20 -20 0
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to find the position of the second occurrence of a given string in another given string.
Next: Write a Python program to find the name of the oldest student from a given dictionary containing the names and ages of a group of students.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join