Python: Check whether a sequence of numbers has an increasing trend or not
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-98 with Solution
Write a Python program to check whether a sequence of numbers has an increasing trend or not.
def increasing_trend(nums): if (sorted(nums) == nums): return True else: return False print(increasing_trend([1,2,3,4])) print(increasing_trend([1,2,5,3,4])) print(increasing_trend([-1,-2,-3,-4])) print(increasing_trend([-4,-3,-2,-1])) print(increasing_trend([1,2,3,4,0]))
True False False True False
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to find the highest and lowest number from a given string of space separated integers.
Next: Write a Python program to find the position of the second occurrence of a given string in another given string.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join