Python: Convert Year/Month/Day to Day of Year
Python datetime: Exercise-11 with Solution
Write a Python program to convert Year/Month/Day to Day of Year in Python.
import datetime today = datetime.datetime.now() day_of_year = (today - datetime.datetime(today.year, 1, 1)).days + 1 print(day_of_year)
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join