Python: Set the default timezone used by all date/time functions
Python Datetime: Exercise-54 with Solution
Write a Python program to set the default timezone used by all date/time functions.
import os, time print(time.strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S')) # before timezone change os.environ['TZ'] = 'America/Los_Angeles' # set new timezone time.tzset() print(time.strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S')) # after timezone change
2020-07-21 13:09:47 2020-07-21 06:09:47
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to get the first and last second.
Next: The epoch is the point where the time starts, and is platform dependent. For Unix, the epoch is January 1, 1970, 00:00:00 (UTC). Write a Python program to find out what the epoch is on a given platform. Also convert a given time in seconds since the epoch.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join