Python Math: Square root and exponential of a given decimal number
Python Math: Exercise-38 with Solution
Write a Python program to get the square root and exponential of a given decimal number.
from decimal import * x = Decimal('1.44') print("Square root of ",x, " is :", x.sqrt()) print("exponential of ",x, " is :", x.exp())
Square root of 1.44 is : 1.2 exponential of 1.44 is : 4.220695816996552825673328929
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to find the sum of the following decimal numbers and display the numbers in sorted order.
Next: Write a Python program to retrieve the current global context (public properties) for all decimal.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Creating a sequence of numbers (zero to ten with skips):
>>> range(0,10,2) [0, 2, 4, 6, 8]
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook