Python Math: Print a random sample of words from the system dictionary
Python Math: Exercise-54 with Solution
Write a Python program to print a random sample of words from the system dictionary.
import random with open('/usr/share/dict/words', 'rt') as fh: words = fh.readlines() words = [w.rstrip() for w in words] for w in random.sample(words, 7): print(w)
philatelist's thieve sparrows Loretta's hostiles naughty afflicts
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Creating a sequence of numbers (zero to ten with skips):
>>> range(0,10,2) [0, 2, 4, 6, 8]
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook