Python Math: Select a random date in the current year
Python Math: Exercise-74 with Solution
Write a Python program to select a random date in the current year.
from datetime import date import random start_dt = date.today().replace(day=1, month=1).toordinal() end_dt = date.today().toordinal() random_day = date.fromordinal(random.randint(start_dt, end_dt)) print(random_day)
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to generate (given an integer n) a square matrix filled with elements from 1 to n2 in spiral order.
Next: Write a Python program to calculate clusters using Hierarchical Clustering method.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Get Current Process Id:
import os os.getpid()
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook