Python Math: Find perfect squares between two given numbers
Python Math: Exercise-78 with Solution
Write a Python program to find perfect squares between two given numbers.
def squares(a, b): lists= # Traverse through all numbers for i in range (a,b+1): j = 1; while j*j <= i: if j*j == i: lists.append(i) j = j+1 i = i+1 return lists print(squares(1, 30))
[1, 4, 9, 16, 25]
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Get Current Process Id:
import os os.getpid()
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook