Python Math: Convert an integer to a 2 byte Hex value
Python Math: Exercise-80 with Solution
Write a Python program to convert an integer to a 2 byte Hex value.
for i in range(1, 10): print(i,'-->',format(i, '#04x'))
1 --> 0x01 2 --> 0x02 3 --> 0x03 4 --> 0x04 5 --> 0x05 6 --> 0x06 7 --> 0x07 8 --> 0x08 9 --> 0x09
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Get Current Process Id:
import os os.getpid()
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook