Python Math: Generate a series of unique random numbers
Python Math: Exercise-81 with Solution
Write a Python program to generate a series of distinct random numbers.
import random choices = list(range(100)) random.shuffle(choices) print(choices.pop()) while choices: if input('Want another random number?(Y/N)' ).lower() == 'n': break print(choices.pop())
58 Want another random number?(Y/N)n
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Creating a sequence of numbers (zero to ten with skips):
>>> range(0,10,2) [0, 2, 4, 6, 8]
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook