Python File Input Output: Exercises, Practice, Solution
Python File Input Output[ 21 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
18. Write a Python program that takes a text file as input and returns the number of words of a given text file. Go to the editor
Note: Some words can be separated by a comma with no space.
Click me to see the sample solution
Python Code Editor:
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Python: Tips of the Day
Python: Emoji codes
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework