Python BeautifulSoup Exercises, Practice, Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
BeautifulSoup [36 exercises with solution]
20. Write a Python program to create a Beautiful Soup parse tree into a nicely formatted Unicode string, with a separate line for each HTML/XML tag and string. Go to the editor
Click me to see the sample solution
Python Code Editor:
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
[ Want to contribute to Python Pandas exercises? Send your code (attached with a .zip file) to us at w3resource[at]yahoo[dot]com. Please avoid copyrighted materials.]
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
timeit library is great for timing Python execution times. Just pass a function in string format to timeit.timeit() method and it will carry out 1 million executions to report the minimum time the code takes.
Its very useful to compare small code pieces and different functions but can be sluggish with big code.
Check out the example below demonstrating the execution time difference between 2 very similar list comprehension methods in Python:
import timeit lst1='''list(range(100))''' lst2='''[i for i in range(100)]''' a=timeit.timeit(lst1) b=timeit.timeit(lst2) print(a, b, sep="------")
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework