Python tkinter: basic - Exercises, Practice, Solution
Python tkinter basic [ 5 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
1. Write a Python GUI program to import Tkinter package and create a window and set its title. Go to the editor
2. Write a Python GUI program to import Tkinter package and create a window. Set its title and add a label to the window. Go to the editor
3. Write a Python GUI program to create a label and change the label font style (font name, bold, size) using tkinter module. Go to the editor
4. Write a Python GUI program to create a window and set the default window size using tkinter module. Go to the editor
5. Write a Python GUI program to create a window and disable to resize the window using tkinter module. Go to the editor
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Python: Tips of the Day
Getting the last element of a list:
some_list[-1] is the shortest and most Pythonic.
In fact, you can do much more with this syntax. The some_list[-n] syntax gets the nth-to-last element. So some_list[-1] gets the last element, some_list[-2] gets the second to last, etc, all the way down to some_list[-len(some_list)], which gives you the first element.
You can also set list elements in this way. For instance:
>>> some_list = [1, 2, 3] >>> some_list[-1] = 5 # Set the last element >>> some_list[-2] = 3 # Set the second to last element >>> some_list [1, 3, 5]
Note that getting a list item by index will raise an IndexError if the expected item doesn't exist. This means that some_list[-1] will raise an exception if some_list is empty, because an empty list can't have a last element.
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework