Python tkinter: basic - Exercises, Practice, Solution
Python tkinter basic [ 5 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
1. Write a Python GUI program to import Tkinter package and create a window and set its title. Go to the editor
2. Write a Python GUI program to import Tkinter package and create a window. Set its title and add a label to the window. Go to the editor
3. Write a Python GUI program to create a label and change the label font style (font name, bold, size) using tkinter module. Go to the editor
4. Write a Python GUI program to create a window and set the default window size using tkinter module. Go to the editor
5. Write a Python GUI program to create a window and disable to resize the window using tkinter module. Go to the editor
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Python: Tips of the Day
Python: How do I copy a file in Python?
shutil has many methods you can use. One of which is:
from shutil import copyfile copyfile(src, dst)
- Copy the contents of the file named src to a file named dst.
- The destination location must be writable; otherwise, an IOError exception will be raised.
- If dst already exists, it will be replaced.
- Special files such as character or block devices and pipes cannot be copied with this function.
- With copy, src and dst are path names given as strings.
If you use os.path operations, use copy rather than copyfile. copyfile will only accept strings.
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework