Python tkinter: basic - Exercises, Practice, Solution
Python tkinter basic [ 5 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
1. Write a Python GUI program to import Tkinter package and create a window and set its title. Go to the editor
2. Write a Python GUI program to import Tkinter package and create a window. Set its title and add a label to the window. Go to the editor
3. Write a Python GUI program to create a label and change the label font style (font name, bold, size) using tkinter module. Go to the editor
4. Write a Python GUI program to create a window and set the default window size using tkinter module. Go to the editor
5. Write a Python GUI program to create a window and disable to resize the window using tkinter module. Go to the editor
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Python: Tips of the Day
Python: Time it
timeit library is great for timing Python execution times. Just pass a function in string format to timeit.timeit() method and it will carry out 1 million executions to report the minimum time the code takes.
Its very useful to compare small code pieces and different functions but can be sluggish with big code.
Check out the example below demonstrating the execution time difference between 2 very similar list comprehension methods in Python:
import timeit lst1='''list(range(100))''' lst2='''[i for i in range(100)]''' a=timeit.timeit(lst1) b=timeit.timeit(lst2) print(a, b, sep="------")
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework