Python tkinter: basic - Exercises, Practice, Solution
Python tkinter basic [ 5 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
1. Write a Python GUI program to import Tkinter package and create a window and set its title. Go to the editor
2. Write a Python GUI program to import Tkinter package and create a window. Set its title and add a label to the window. Go to the editor
3. Write a Python GUI program to create a label and change the label font style (font name, bold, size) using tkinter module. Go to the editor
4. Write a Python GUI program to create a window and set the default window size using tkinter module. Go to the editor
5. Write a Python GUI program to create a window and disable to resize the window using tkinter module. Go to the editor
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Python: Tips of the Day
Returns a list of elements that exist in both lists, after applying the provided function to each list element of both.
def tips_intersection_by(a, b, fn): _b = set(map(fn, b)) return [item for item in a if fn(item) in _b] from math import floor print(tips_intersection_by([2.1, 1.2], [2.3, 3.4],floor))
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework