Python Tkinter canvas and graphics - Exercises and Solutions
Python Tkinter - Canvas and Graphics [14 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts. Go to the editor]
In Python Tkinter, the "Canvas" widget is a versatile and powerful tool for creating graphical applications. It provides an area where you can draw and manipulate various graphics elements, including lines, shapes, text, and images.
1. Write a Python program to create a Tkinter window with a canvas widget that displays a blue rectangle.
2. Write a Python program to design a paint application using Tkinter where the user can draw on the Canvas widget with different colors.
3. Write a Python program that builds a simple drawing program with Tkinter and allows users to draw shapes (e.g., rectangles) on the Canvas.
4. Write a Python program that uses the Canvas widget to draw a line graph based on the provided data points using Tkinter.
5. Write a Python program that implements a Tkinter-based whiteboard application where users can draw, erase, and clear the canvas.
6. Write a Python program that uses the Canvas widget to create a simple animation, such as a bouncing ball using Tkinter.
7. Write a Python program that creates a drawing program with Tkinter that supports freehand drawing, shapes, and text annotations on the Canvas.
8. Write a Python program that allows the user to select a color and draw on the Canvas with that color using Tkinter.
9. Write a Python program that uses the Canvas widget to display an image and allows users to zoom in and out using Tkinter.
10. Write a Python program that creates a simple game using Tkinter and the Canvas widget. For example, a "Catch the Ball" game where the player catches falling balls using Tkinter. It is a 1 minute game and finally shows the score.
11. Write a Python program that generates a fractal image (e.g., the Mandelbrot set) and displays it on the Canvas widget using Tkinter.
12. Write a Python program that develops a program that uses the Canvas widget to draw a chart or graph (e.g., bar chart, pie chart) based on user-provided data using Tkinter.
13. Write a Python program that allows the user to draw and manipulate geometric shapes (e.g., rectangle, circle) on the "Canvas" using Tkinter.
14. Write a Python program that creates an interactive map application with Tkinter and the Canvas widget. This will allow users to zoom in and out and pan across a map.
Python Code Editor:
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Memory Footprint Of An Object:
import sys x = 'farhadmalik' print(sys.getsizeof(x))
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook