Python Math: Convert a given float value to ratio
Python Math: Exercise-82 with Solution
Write a Python program to convert a given float value to a ratio.
from fractions import Fraction value = 4.2 z = Fraction(value).limit_denominator() print(z)
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Given each iterable to construct a tuple by adding an index:
>>> a = ['Hello', 'world', '!'] >>> list(enumerate(a)) [(0, 'Hello'), (1, 'world'), (2, '!')]
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook