NumPy: Check whether the numpy array is empty or not
NumPy: Array Object Exercise-95 with Solution
Write a NumPy program to check whether the numpy array is empty or not.
import numpy as np x = np.array([2, 3]) y = np.array() # size 2, array is not empty print(x.size) # size 0, array is empty print(y.size)
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
>>> m = [x ** 2 for x in range(5)] >>> m [0, 1, 4, 9, 16]
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework