Redis Keys: DEL
The Redis DEL command is used to remove the specified keys. A key is ignored if it does not exist.
Integer Reply: Number of keys that were removed.
Return Value Type
Example: Redis DEL
First, create a key in redis and set some value in it. and then delete the created keys.
127.0.0.1:6379> SET key "Good" OK 127.0.0.1:6379> SET key1 "Morning" OK 127.0.0.1:6379> DEL key key1 key2 (integer) 2
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join