SQL exercises on employee Database: Display all the details of the employees whose commission is more than their salary
SQL employee Database: Exercise-15 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
15. From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees whose commission is more than their salary. Return complete information about the employees.
Sample table: employees
SELECT * FROM employees WHERE commission>salary;
emp_id | emp_name | job_name | manager_id | hire_date | salary | commission | dep_id --------+----------+----------+------------+------------+---------+------------+-------- 66564 | MADDEN | SALESMAN | 66928 | 1991-09-28 | 1350.00 | 1500.00 | 3001 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find the details of the employee ‘BLAZE’.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees whose salary exceeds 3000 after giving 25% increment. Return complete information about the employees.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework