HTML5 - Basic Exercises, Practice, Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
12. How to override the current text direction?
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>Override</title> </head> <body> </body> </html>
Try it in the following editor or see the solution.
dir attribute specifies the text direction of the text inside a bdo element.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework