HTML5 <a> tag: Basic Exercises, Practice, Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
2. Create a hyperlink with in a document.
Sample link: example.com.
Attributes (link tag)
a. Download a file when clicking on the link.
Sample file name and path : www.w3resource.com/images/w3resourcelogo.gif
b. Specify the language of the document in a given link.
Sample link : <a href="http://https://www.w3resource.com">w3resource</a>
c. How to create a hyperlink to take you to another part of the same HTML document?
d. Create a link with a media attribute.
e. Create a nofollow link.
f. How to open a linked document in a separate browser tab?
g. What shall be the correct value of the media attribute of a hyperlink which points to an HTML document?.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join