HTML5 - Basic Exercises, Practice, Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
92. How to define a title for the document?
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>Title</title> </head> <body> </body> </html>
Try it in the following editor or see the solution.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework