MySQL Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
w3resource contains plenty of examples, diagrams and explanations about various topics to learn MySQL. Those topics across different tutorials of the site. Following is a list of links, useful to learn some of those. Hope this question and answer turned useful for you.
Subscribe to our RSS FEED since hundreds of similar questions are in pipeline. Thanks for reading.
- Define SQL.
- What is RDBMS?
- Codd's rules?
- What is MySQL?
- Types of MySQL editions.
- Key features of MySQL.
- Schema Object Names and identifier.
- MySQL: User-Defined Variables.
- MySQL Comment Syntax.
- MySQL Reserved Words.
- MySQL Data Types
- What are the differences between CHAR and VARCHAR Types?
- What are the differences between BLOB and TEXT Types?
- What are the differences between MySQL Datetime and Timestamp data Types?
Database and Tables: Create, Load data
- Create database
- Setting the Default Database
- Show database
- Show tables statement
- How to get the MySQL database size from MySQL query?
- Find all the tables in a MySQL database with specific column names in them
- Create tables
- State the limits on MySQL table column count and row size
- CREATE TABLE when not EXISTS
- Show the structure of a table
- How to load a .text file?
- LOAD statements with line terminator
- How to import data from CSV using LOAD DATA INFILE?
MySQL Storage Engines
- What is database STORAGE ENGINE?
- List of Storage Engines supported by MySQL installation
- How to set the Storage Engine?
- What are the advantages of InnoDB storage engine?
- How to handle AUTO_INCREMENT and FOREIGN KEY Constraints in InnoDB?
- Main characteristics of MyISAM tables
- When to Use MEMORY storage engine?
- MERGE Storage Engine
- What is the limitation of the CSV storage engine?
- What is the purpose of BLACKHOLE Engine?
- How do you use the Federated Storage Engine?
- Features of ARCHIVE Storage engine
- EXAMPLE Storage Engine
- What are the main differences between InnoDB and MyISAM?
- What is Partitioning?
- How to partition a table?
- What is RANGE Partitioning?
- What is LIST Partitioning?
- What is COLUMNS Partitioning?
- What is HASH Partitioning?
- What is KEY Partitioning?
- What is Subpartitioning?
How do you use the Federated Storage Engine?
We will keep new questions appending to this list. Please visit this page or subscribe to RSS Feed to keep updated
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook