PHP functions - Exercises, Practice, Solution
PHP functions [ 6 exercises with solution]
1. Write a function to calculate the factorial of a number (a non-negative integer). The function accepts the number as an argument. Go to the editor
2. Write a function to check a number is prime or not. Go to the editor
Note: A prime number (or a prime) is a natural number greater than 1 that has no positive divisors other than 1 and itself.
3. Write a function to reverse a string. Go to the editor
4. Write a function to sort an array. Go to the editor
6. Write a PHP function that checks whether a passed string is a palindrome or not? Go to the editor
A palindrome is a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backward as forward, e.g., madam or nurses run.
PHP Code Editor:
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.