PHP functions - Exercises, Practice, Solution
PHP functions [ 6 exercises with solution]
1. Write a function to calculate the factorial of a number (a non-negative integer). The function accepts the number as an argument. Go to the editor
2. Write a function to check whether a number is prime or not. Go to the editor
Note: A prime number (or a prime) is a natural number greater than 1 that has no positive divisors other than 1 and itself.
3. Write a function to reverse a string. Go to the editor
4. Write a function to sort an array. Go to the editor
6. Write a PHP function that checks whether a passed string is a palindrome or not? Go to the editor
A palindrome is a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backward as forward, e.g., madam or nurses run.
PHP Code Editor:
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
PHP: Tips of the Day
In PHP, there are two versions of logical AND and OR operators.
|$a and $b||Both $a and $b are true|
|$a && $b||Both $a and $b are true|
|$a or $b||Either $a or $b is true|
|$a || $b||Either $a or $b is true|
Note that the && and || opererators have higher precedence than and and or. See table below:
|Evaluation||Result of $e||Evaluated as|
|$e = false || true||True||$e = (false || true)|
|$e = false or true||False||($e = false) or true|
Because of this it's safer to use && and || instead of and and or.
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework