Python Math: Calculate the sum of all digits of the base to the specified power
Python Math: Exercise-12 with Solution
Write a Python program to calculate the sum of all digits of the base to the specified power.
def power_base_sum(base, power): return sum([int(i) for i in str(pow(base, power))]) print(power_base_sum(2, 100)) print(power_base_sum(8, 10))
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to calculate the difference between the squared sum of first n natural numbers and the sum of squared first n natural numbers.(default value of number=2).
Next: Write a Python program to find out, if the given number is abundant.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook