Python Math: Shuffle the following elements randomly
Python Math: Exercise-52 with Solution
Write a Python program to shuffle the following elements randomly.
import random nums = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7] random.shuffle(nums) print(nums)
[5, 3, 4, 7, 1, 6, 2]
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Creating a sequence of numbers (zero to ten with skips):
>>> range(0,10,2) [0, 2, 4, 6, 8]
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook