Python TextCalendar Module: firstweekday() method
The firstweekday() method is used to get the current setting for the weekday to start each week.
Example of firstweekday() method
import calendar calendar.setfirstweekday(1) print(calendar.firstweekday())
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
append: Appends object at the end.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.append([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, [4, 5]]
extend: Extends list by appending elements from the iterable.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.extend([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework