Python TextCalendar Module : weekheader() method
The weekheader() method is used to get a header containing abbreviated weekday names.
|n||Specifies the width in characters for one weekday.||Required||Number|
Example of weekheader() method
import calendar print(calendar.weekheader(3))
Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
append: Appends object at the end.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.append([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, [4, 5]]
extend: Extends list by appending elements from the iterable.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.extend([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework