To install the Redis on Ubuntu, go to terminal and type the following commands:
$sudo apt-get update $sudo apt-get install redis-server
This will install redis on your machine.
Starting redis command line
This will open a redis prompt, as shown below:
In the above prompt 127.0.0.1 is your machine's IP address and 6379 is a port on which redis server is running. Now type the PING command as shown below.
redis 127.0.0.1:6379> ping PONG
This shows that you have successfully installed redis on your machine.
To install Redis on Centos you may use
yum install redis
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join