Quick Access Toolbar - Excel 2013
The quick access toolbar is located just above the Ribbon, the Quick Access Toolbar allows to access the common commands no matter which tab is selected. By default, it includes the Save, Undo, and Repeat commands. Another command can be added depending on your preference.
Add commands to the Quick Access Toolbar :
Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the Quick Access Toolbar.
Select the command you wish to add from the drop-down menu. To choose from more commands, select More Commands.
Add a command to the Quick Access Toolbar.
This Short Ascending command will be added to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join