You can use Firebug generate logs. This is a great way to finding errors in a page.
Execute the following code in Firefox.
The above code is intended to output "w3resource". But it shows "w3" only. So let's uncomment the line console.log("%s%d", "w3", resource); and run Firebug.
So, now we can easily understand that resource is not defined. Check the code back, and yes, var b = "";
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework