You can use Firebug generate logs. This is a great way to finding errors in a page.
Execute the following code in Firefox.
The above code is intended to output "w3resource". But it shows "w3" only. So let's uncomment the line console.log("%s%d", "w3", resource); and run Firebug.
So, now we can easily understand that resource is not defined. Check the code back, and yes, var b = "";
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join