Monitor network activity with Firebug
Network activity with Firebug
Firebug can be used to find out how much time does a webpage take to be downloaded.
Open Firebug. Click Net and make sure that it is activated. Reload the current page. Firebug shows the output as following -
This is very useful to find which element / object of a webpage is causing the page to be loaded slower.
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join