HTML declare attribute
The purpose of the HTML declare attribute is to specify the object to declare but not instantiate itself.
HTML declare attribute supports object element.
<object data="value" >.....</object>
Type of value
There is no default value of HTML declare attribute.
HTML 4.01 strict, HTML 4.01 transitional, HTML 4.01 frameset.
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook