Java Unit Test: Exercises, Solutions, and Practice
Java Unit Test [ 10 exercises with solution ]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts. Go to the editor]
1. Write a Java unit test case to assert that a given method returns the expected value.
2. Write a Java test case to verify that a specific exception is thrown when a method is called with invalid input.
3. Write a Java test case that implements a JUnit test with setup and teardown methods to prepare and clean up resources for multiple test cases.
4. Write a Java program that implements parameterized test to verify that a method behaves correctly for different input values.
5. Write a Java test case that fails if a method takes longer than a specified time to execute.
6. Write a Java test case that is intentionally ignored, and explain the scenarios where test skipping might be useful.
7. Write a Java program that uses assertions with custom error messages to provide meaningful feedback when a test fails.
8. Write a Java program to explore strategies for testing private methods in a class.
9. Write a Java program that tests a singleton class, ensuring it behaves as expected in a multi-threaded environment.
10. Write a Java program that create tests that verify the interaction between different components or modules in your application.
Java Code Editor
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
- Weekly Trends
- 100 Python Projects for Beginners with solution
- Mastering NumPy: 100 Exercises with solutions
- SQL Tutorial
- SQL Inner Join
- Python Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises