Python File Input Output: Exercises, Practice, Solution
Python File Input Output[ 21 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
18. Write a Python program that takes a text file as input and returns the number of words of a given text file. Go to the editor
Note: Some words can be separated by a comma with no space.
Click me to see the sample solution
Python Code Editor:
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Python: Tips of the Day
Python: Time library
Time library provides lots of time related functions and methods and is good to know whether you're developing a website or apps and games or working with data science or trading financial markets. Time is essential in most development pursuits and Python's standard time library comes very handy for that.
Let's check out a few simple examples:
import time time_now=time.strftime("%H:%M:%S",time.localtime()) print(time_now) date_now=time.strftime("%Y-%b-%d",time.localtime()) print(date_now)
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework