Python File Input Output: Exercises, Practice, Solution
Python File Input Output[ 21 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
18. Write a Python program that takes a text file as input and returns the number of words of a given text file. Go to the editor
Note: Some words can be separated by a comma with no space.
Click me to see the sample solution
Python Code Editor:
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
How do I check if a list is empty?
For example, if passed the following:
a =  if not a: print("List is empty")
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework